Retina Consultants of Alabama remains open and available to see patients for appointments, treatments, and urgent retinal problems. We are taking extensive precautions to maintain a safe environment while continuing to provide vision preserving retinal care.
If you have an upcoming appointment and have had any COVID symptoms including fever, cough, or respiratory illness in the last two weeks, we ask that you call us at 1-800-575-4314 to reschedule your appointment with us.
We are working to safeguard the health of our patients and staff by enforcing the following policies:
- Screening of all patients and staff prior to entry
- Restricting visitors by asking patients to limit to one chaperone
- Maintaining social distancing in all patient waiting areas
- Placing an increased priority on disinfecting frequently touched surfaces including doors and knobs, light switches, counter tops, pens, clipboards, and chairs in addition to our regular professional cleaning
- Masks are worn by all physicians and staff
- Conducting daily temperature checks of all physicians and staff
- Continuing our normal vigorous OSHA standard disinfection of patient treatment areas and equipment
Retina Consultants of Alabama – Retina Surgeon Specialists
About Retinal Diseases
Our surgeons specialize in and treat diseases that affect several areas of the eye. These areas include the retina, macula, choroid, and vitreous.Know More
Find The Nearest Location
Retina Consultants of Alabama has many locations in Alabama and one in Mississippi. See which location is most convenient for you.Locations
Download Patient Forms
To help prepare for your upcoming visit, please if possible bring a printed copy of the new patient forms with you to your appointment.Patient Forms
Welcome to Retina Consultants of Alabama! If you are a new patient, please click HERE for Patient Forms. Print and complete the packet of forms and bring them with you the day of your appointment. We look forward to assisting with your eye care. CLICK HERE for more information.